Sunday 4 December 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye palette review

Hi everybody!

Hope you're all having a good weekend! I wanted to show you one of my palettes. Natural Eye by Too Faced cosmetics consists of 9 eyeshadows. These are meant to be the only thing you need to create natural eye look for any occasion, including day, classic and fashion makeup. Included in this kit are double ended sponge applicator - angled brush and cards with instructions on how to create 3 looks.

I've had this for a while now and have to admit to not using it much at all. When I bought this I thought colours are beautiful but it turned out they don't suit me much. I tried using included cards as a guide but I didn't like any look I came up with. I gave up and this pretty palette was sitting in my collection unused.
As you may or may not be aware, I am not allowed to buy any beauty products until I complete my double project 10 pan. Because of this I have been rediscovering products that have been neglected for a long time.
I picked this palette up few days ago and decided that I have to find a way to make these shadows work for me! I succeeded and I've been using and loving it since.






Heaven, Velvet Revolver, Sexpresso
Silk Teddy, Push Up, Erotica
Nude Beach, Honey Pot
*first Day row includes all matte shades that can create very simple, effortless day look or they can be used for contouring, highlighting and lining upper/lower lash line.
*second Classic row has two rosy, pearly shades and one taupy shimmery with golden sparkle.
*third Fashion row contains gold/silver glitter shadow, true pearly gold one and dark drown with golden sparkle.

Shadows aren't super pigmented. On the picture above you see 2-3 layers but considering I didn't use any primer I think they've done well. All of them are very soft and easy to blend. Staying power is very good too. They've lasted (with primer) without creasing or fading over 12h !
Only colour I've had bit of an issue with is Nude Beach. It's the glitter that ends up all over my face. But I think that's an ongoing issue with all glittery shadows.

All in all for £23 it's a good buy. I do think thou that for this price they could've put mirror inside of the box.

If you've been thinking about purchasing this palette then watch out for new blog posts here on Beauty World. I will create three make up looks and explain how to achive them. Keep an eye out!


Hope this was helpful and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...