Sunday 4 December 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye - Evening look

I am starting my Natural Eye series with evening look. It's stylish and elegant and will look great with many outfits. You could wear this for a date, a meal or to a show. Eyes are defined but not too dramatic and pretty pink lips and cheeks compliment the whole look. If you're like me and "not afraid" of make up you could easily pull this off during the day too.
If you'd like to find out how I achieved this look then keep reading :)





I started with the face
  •  I applied Revlon ColorStay foundation all over my face. After that setting I added little bit more on my redness (face, chin). I used Sigma Foundation brush.
  •  Mac Select Cover Up concealer under the eyes and It Stick by Benefit on spots.
  • NYC Smooth Skin Translucent Powder all over the face with Inglot 24SS brush
  • I countoured my face using Maestro 155 brush with ELF bronzing powder.
  • Using ELF duo again I applied blusher with angled brush.
  •  On my lips is ELF mineral lipstick in Runway Pink


In the picture you see revlon foundation in a different bottle. That is beacause I have mixed two shades to create my perfect match :) Plus this old bottle has a pump which ColorStay lacks.
Now onto the eyes:
  • With my finger I blended Primer Potion all over my lid (not in pic.)
  •  On the moving part of my lid I applied Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Delirium to add more depth to the eyeshadow
  •  With flat shader brush (sigma SS239) and pressed Push-Up on top of Delirium
  •  Using ELF countour brush I applied Erorica into the crease and blended it with fluffy brush (Sigma SS217). I have done this a few times applying little at the time and blending. 
  •  Silk Teddy went around the tear duct layered on top of Benefit's Eye bright
  •  Heaven used an eyebrow highlight
  •  I lined my upper lashliner with Catrice Gel liner in deep purple colour called It's Mambo Nr.2 :) I also used it on my bottom waterline. I used Sigma SS209 Liner brush for both.
  •  Using angled brush I lined my lower lash line with Push-Up and Erotica in teh same order as the top lid.
  •  Max factor False Lash Effect on top and bottom lashes
  •  I used Duo top put false lashes on. Or rather half of them. They add subtle definision to the eye and it's so much easier to apply them that way! (glue not in the picture)
  •  Max factor eyebrow pencil on brows


Just wanted to let you know that Sigma is using different names for their brushes now :( I am going to have a look for corresponding names to my brushes and will use current ones next time. Hope that's ok with you guys.

I hope you like the look! I really do.
Day time and Party looks using Natural Eye palette will be coming soon!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...