At H&M I picked up this beautiful floral kimono type top and beige shorts to go with it (apologies for the crinkleness).
Couple of gifts from my lovely mum. Vintage-y looking floral bag from Mohito and gorgeous hand made (by my mum) rose bangle.
And of course load of skin and hair care products.
* Perfecta Chocolate and Coconut Sugar Body Peeling
* Farmona Vanilla and Indian Dates Body Wash Scrub
* Eveline Moisturizing and Smoothing Body Milk
* Pharmaceris Stretch Marks Preventing Cream (sample)
* Ziaja Bloker Long Lasting Antiperspirant
* Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue Shampoo (gift from a friend)
* Joanna Ultra Color Shampoo For Blond Hair
* Pharmaceris Regenerating Conditioner for Dry Hair (sample)
* Bioderma Micelle Solution Make up Remover
* Bioderma Anti Shine Fluid
* Lirene Face Cleansing gel
* Lirene Alcohol Free Toner
* Lirene Mattifying and Moisturizing Face cream
I also visited Inglot and decided to go for one of the custom made Freedom System Palettes and Salmon nail polish.
I will post reviews about these products after using them for a little while. Looks with Inglot pallete are coming up too.