Monday 5 December 2011

Empties #2

It's Monday! I know we all hate them but I hope yours isn't too bad.
It is time for me to post products I've used up this past month. As before I will also do a short review of them and show you what I've repalced them for. Click here if you'd like to see October Product use up!


Sensodyne ProNamel - I have been using Sensodyne tooth paste for about 3 years now. I bought it after my front teeth started to ache without any reason. Sensodyne helped me and pain went away. But then my gums started to bleed everytmie I was brushing. I tried ProNamel and they stopped. I would still repurchase this over and over again if not the price. It costs £4 for 75 ml which I think is a lot for a tooth paste! I decided to try something else. At Asda I picked up Oral-B Pro-Expert Sensitive teeth for £3.50 75ml. Only little price difference but why not give it a ago? Even little saving is a saving :) and if it's not as good then I will swap back to ProNamel.


Nivea Visage Cleansing Lotion - creamy, milky formula. I can't say I loved it but it worked fine. It removed make up from my face and eyes without to much rubbing. It felt soft and refreshing on the skin too. I bought this at Asda a while ago for £2 and that's a regular price which is very reasonable. The truth is thou...that once I used Bioderma Sensibio H2O I don't think I will be using anything else to remove my make up EVER!


Sanctuary Body Butter - I got this in a set for my birthday last year. As many of my cosmetics it has been waiting for it's turn to be used. This product deliveres eveything you can ask for from body butter. It's rich, creamy and it absorbs quickly to the skin. It soothes and relieves dry skin very well. I am going to use some mini products (Sanctuary Body Lotion, The Body Shop Satsuma Body Lotion, Veet Hair Minimising Moisturiser)that have been sitting and waiting for their turn forever. I always forget about these minis and samples so I thought since I am on a mission of Using Stuff Up I am going to fishins those off too.

Osmo Intensive Repair Hair Mask - I picked this up at a beauty supply store when I bleached my hair a few months back. It is an amazing product. I have been using it insead of normal Conditioner after every wash. It made my hair soft and healthy looking without making them greasy. I will definitely repurchase this on my next trip to beauty supply.
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Conditioner - this is meant to keep your blond hair bright and reverse the look of damage from colouring. Unfortunatelly I have to say that my hair still turned yellow and looked just as dry as normal. It did condition ok but mu hair didn't look soft and silky by any means. It's not worth nearly £6 I paid for it and it uses up pretty fast. Again I am going to use one of my mini products now. It is Pharmaceris Regenerating Conditioner for dry hair.


Colgate Plax Sensitive mouthwash - deliveres fresh breath and taste is pleasant. Only thing I noticed is that it made my front teeth ache a bit :( so perhaps still a little to strong for me. It costs £3.67 at boots. I am going to try Asda brand Protect Sensitive Mouthwash to see if it's just as good product for just a £1. It contains slightly different ingredients so hopefully my teeth won't ache!


Garnier Hand Repair Intensive Restoring hand cream - it's a great products. It heals dry hand skin after 2-3 uses. It soothes the skin and smells lovely (of maple!). I kept it in my draw at work and replaced it with Balance Me hand cream (that one lives at work too hence no picture). I received in my October Carmine box.

Hope my mini reviews were helpful!

Any of you tried these products? If yes, I would love know your opinions!







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...