Wednesday 21 December 2011

Feel Unique December Beauty Box

Finally got it! It seems like I have been waiting forever for it. My box was shipped on the 8th of December and went missing in the post. I just received it today! I'm sure by now my postman thinks I'm a total weirdo because I have been staring at him every day trying to see if he carries a parcel for me. The wait is over and I can share content of my box with you guys.
Drums please :) I did actually do a little drum improvisation before I opened my package :)





 Content:
  • Annick Goutal Mandragore Eau De Toilette 25ml - good size and smells lovely
  • Nails Inc Oxford Circus - not a fan of baby pink but might look nice on the toe nails
  • Figs & Rouge Lip, Face and Body Balm - I love this type of all in one products and girl can never have enough lip balms :)
  • Bed Head Sugar Dust - I've wanted to try this out for a while now so very excited!
  • Clarisonic Hydro Cleanser - I do not own a Clarisonic brush but will try this out with muslin cloth
  • Living Nature Cleanser, Toner, Day cream - I have heard many good things about products with manuka so I'm curious to try this out

What do you think my lovelies? I think it's a very good box :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the best box from Feel Unique as i've seen. But maybe only for Christmas?
    Clarisonic product comes with brush?
    i wonder how smell Annick Goutal's perfume beacuse i have heard very good opinion about it.It's unique brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. @4premiere It's just cleanser from Calrisonic. Perfume smells lovely! I really do like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...