Tuesday 6 December 2011

Revlon Pink Nude

Hi guys!

Just a quick post about my nails. Recently I didn't really feel like colourful nails at all. I don't know why but I guess I just go thru stages where I can't pick a colour and I can't really be bothered to put it on my nails either. Plus I have been using Trind Nail Repair I got in my October Carmine beauty box so I wanted to give my nails rest from nail polish and condition them a bit.
There is no denying that my nails look simply boring without a colour on them :( I wanted them to look a bit more groomed. I had an attempt on doing French manicure but it looked awful! I just don't seem to be able to create a straight line of white polish. So I reached for Revlon Pink Nude nail Varnish I had in my collection.



It's very sheer so if you're looking for an opaque nude varnish this one isn't for you. I applied two coats and toped it off with Seche Vite Top Coat. It makes my nails look neat and well-kept. It's a very forgiving, fast and fuss free application with this colour. It would also look great with white ends...but like I mentioned before...I'm not there yet.

5 comments:

  1. These are the best kind of colors to use when you're not in the mood to really paint your nails. It's easy to apply and you dont have to put too much effort into it. You should try using scotch tape on each nail to get a straight line for a french manicure. I use tape all the time, and as long as the tape is completely flat on your nail and you rip it off as soon as your dont applying the polish you'll get a straight line. lol. Sorry for the long comment :)

    Kelly
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'm gonna have to try it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly but you put tape before applying nail polish?
    It's good tip:D
    Today i applied new color, very nude from Cartice , i hate bright nude color but this time i;ve made exception:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @4premier: Yea..but no..lol. I would apply the first coat of whatever color and let that dry really well. Then I would use tape for the tips (or you can actually use tape for any kind of shapes) then apply the tip color and then take the tape right off away. If you take the tape right off after you apply the polish the line will come out even.
    Hope that made sense..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see, thx for comment on my blog:) you're welcome:) I wondered if i put tape on fresh applied nail polish it doesn't damage this first coat..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...