Tuesday 6 December 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - Party look


Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to show you last make up look I came up with using Too Faced Natural Eye palette. It's a sparkly, metallic look. I think it will be great for coming up Christmas parties! It would also look great in the Summer for a beach party when your skin is tanned.
I just wanted to say that unfortunatelly pictures don't really show how pretty this eye make up is. It's way more shiny and metallicy than on the picture. Try it out using my instructions below and you will see for yourself :)



Face:
  • Mac Studio Fix Foundation applied with Maestro 140 brush
  • Mac Select cover up concealer under the eyes
  • Benefit's Stick it concealer (around the nose, blemishes)
  • NYC Translucent powder all over with Inglot 24 SS brush
  • Avon Blush in Russet with angled brush
  • Revlon Pink Crystals lip gloss on the lips
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion on the entire lid
  • I sprayed a littler bit of Mac's Fix+ (you can use water too) into a Honey Pot and using flat synthetic brush (Sigma SS194) applied the wet mixture on my moving part of the lid, into the crease and on the lower lash line. Just be careful not to make it too liquidy.
  • Using Inglot 10S brush I pressed Cocoa Puff onto the outer corner of my upper lid and using a pencil brush into the outer part of my lower lid
  • I have blended all the edges with Sigma Blending brush E25
  • Heaven is used as a brow highlight and Nude Beach as a inner corner highlight
  • I used Cocoa Puff as an eyeliner by pressing it with Inglot 17TL brush onto my upper and lower lashes
  • Lashes - one coat of Max Factor False lash Effect mascara and second coat of Lancome Hypnose drama (that one is too wet in my opinion and only works then used as a second coat to add extra drama to the lashes)
  • Max Facto pencil on the eyebrows.

If you want to create extra dramatic effect add some false lashes and it will look even more gorgeous. Remember to keep the cheeks and lips simple so that focus stays on the eyes.

Hope you like this look! Let me know if you've tried it!

5 comments:

  1. Love it so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty look. I have blue eyes too and I love the way bronzed colors bring out the eyes. Good Job :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Kelly! Glad you liked it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is an OU degree worthwhile based on you own experience?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...