Wednesday 14 December 2011

December shopping

Hi everybody!

Hope you all had a good weekend and having a good week.
My weekend has been very exciting! On Saturday I had my work Christmas party which was super fun. There was a money lottery and I won 30 squids :) I could not believe it! I never win anything so it was very exciting. Obviously money went to a good cause - a nice winter jumper for myself :) which I will show you in a minute :)
Sunday was just as good. I went with my boyfriend to a comedy show in London at O2 arena. I had a great time and lots of laughter :)
Unfortunately I have been a total muppet and didn't take any pictures of my makeup and outfits from these events :(  I will defo wear it all again so I will make sure to take a pic to show you.
But let's get on with more important stuff. Yesterday I hit the shops to finish of my Christmas shopping and ended up with few bits for myself. In my defense I do need those! Well... apart from one thing... I will explain...




I think hair spray goes without saying. It's an essential so I don't have to explain myself here :) I have never tried TRESemme Ultimate Hold but heard very good things about it. I have been loyal to L'oreal Elnette for a few years now so I think it's time to try something different. I will be very happy if Tresemme is just as good as Loreal as it is cheaper.
It is a tad more difficult to justify the other items. I have read so many blog posts about Gosh Nail Glitter in 03 Gray Moonstone and 05 Ruby red and seen so many gorgeous pictures of glittery nails that I just couldn't stop myself. My excuse is - every girl needs a bit of glitter in her life, especially during Christmas!
Oh! And Superdrug had a 3 for 2 promotion running on each brand so my third item is a little addition to one Christmas gift to my friend.
I have got no excuse for the last item other than a fact that I really, really, really been dying to try it out since it came out. I have been using and loving Soap&Glory skin and body care products for a while now so I just couldn't stop myself from trying out something from their make up range. I think it came out about a month or two ago. There have been a few things I wanted to buy but I settled for Kick Ass Concealer. I will off course let you guys know what I think about it.





Here is a jumper I have mentioned before. It's off white colour, comes from H&M and has that slouchy style to it. Coat comes from New Look and I paid only £25 for it! Originally it was £50 but they had (and I believe still do) 50% promotion on some winter items. It is worth checking out. I am so glad I won't be freezing any more :)


Have any of you guys went Christmas shopping and ended up buying stuff for themselves?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...