Friday 16 December 2011

OOTD Christmas lunch

Hi guys!

Today at work we had a Christmas lunch and Secret Santa. There was so much amazing food! Everybody made something and brought it with them. I stuffed my face crazy and didn't have to eat anything till the end of the day. It was a great effort.
I just wanted to share with you guys my outfit and make up look for today. I didn't have much time to do the make up this morning simply because I got up a little bit late so it's not fully as I would like it to look like. But I think it's not bad considering it was done in 10 minutes :)  Hope you like it :)





My Secret Santa gift. Smells gorgeous! I love coconut.


I wish I could say TGIF! But I am at work every Saturday so for me it will be TGIS tomorrow. Have a great weekend for those of you that are lucky enough to have it off!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty makeup! And I especially love the bow in your hair! Adorable!!:)

    I found you on the Monday Beauties Blog Hop and am following you now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @K Thank you very much for following and commenting. Glad you like it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...