Monday 26 December 2011

Presents!

Hi everybody!

I hope you're all having a lovely Christmas. I am really lucky this year and don't have to come back to work till Thursday :) So far I have ate way too much and been way to lazy :) But that's what Christmas is all about so hey ho!
I wanted to show you what I found under the tree this year. It was also my birthday on 23rd so it's a joint haul.
Just to let you all know I am not trying to show of at all. I'm just really happy with what I received and I feel really lucky. I guess I have been a good girl this year :)


Blue thing is a snuggie :D I love it :)




I'm really curious what you guys got from santa! Share it with me in the comments below!


4 comments:

  1. What make is the eyeshadow palette? The colours are really pretty. Great set of prezzies, santa did well this year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Karla. Thank you for following and your comments. Palette is from Fearne Cotton :) I'm note sure if it's a permanent line or this is just for Christmas. I am looking forward to creating a look with it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment on my blog, lovely :)

    It looks like you received some lovely things. I love the Fearne Cotton palette, I really want to try some of her make-up range :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Frances Fearne's palette is really cute :) I believe there is a sale in Boots now so you could grab some of her bits cheaper :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...