Monday 26 December 2011

Lulu's Time Bomb FlashBack Night Cream

I received this face cream in my November Carmine beauty box. It is meant to do wonders to your skin during the night thanks to rich formula packed with vitamins and botanicals. You wake up looking fresh and well rested.
Sadly it's magic didn't work for me. It felt lovely when putting on my skin before going to bed. Formula is very light, absorbs well and leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. But when I woke up in the morning my skin instead of looking super fresh looked tired, drained and felt rough.
I think this cream is probably really good but it's just not for my skin type. Plus now that I've looked at the packaging properly it is aimed at more mature skin.
So I can't really say this is a proper review of this product but I did want to let you guys know what I thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...