Monday 5 December 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye - Day look

Simple and pretty. This is one of those anywhere/anytime make up looks. You can achieve this within 10 minutes and it looks great! It's perfect for everyday office look or one of those "I can't be bothered to put make up on but need to look nice" days :) I honestly didn't think such simple thing can look so pretty! Another great thing about this make up is that it can be so easily transformed into a night look. Just add black cat eyeliner, red lipstick and you're done! My hair is done messy way with donut so it didn't take much time either. I think hair do is suitable for both day and night and you can accessorize it accordingly.




Step by step:

  • I applied Clinique Superfit foundation with Sigma F05 brush all over my face
  • Redness concealed with Stick it by Benefit and under eyes with Garnier Roll-on
  • I added little bit of No7 Skin Illuminator on top of my cheek bones and bridge of my nose
  • I lightly dusted NYC Transparent face powder on my T zone with Inglot 24SS brush
  • Sleek Suede (from Nude collection) blush went on the cheeks using Angled brush
  • ELF warm bronzer all over the face, neck and decolletage
  • Urban decay primer Potion all over the lid
  • I dusted Heaven all over the lid up to the brow bone with flat soft brush
  • I created a line in my crease with ELF contour brush using Velvet Revolver and blended with fluffy brush. 
  • I traced just created crease line with Sexpresso to add depth and again blended with fluffy brush
  • I added little bit of sheen under the brow and around the tear duct by dusting Silk Teddy on there. Remember to do it with a very light touch as this shade is very shimmery and you don't want to over do it.
  • Using small angled brush I pushed Sexpresso into my upper lash line and winged it out connecting it with crease colour
  • I filled in my eyebrows with Max factor pencil. 
  • Avon Super Shock Mascara on the lashes. It seperates the lashes vell and makes them look very natural
  • On my lips I wear Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick in 010 be natural and MUA lip gloss shade 3 on top



Hope you like this look and let me know if you've tried it!






Dose of randomness:
  • I love Asda Groceries home delivery service! You never know what you'll get :) Like 2 days ago when we thought we'll be getting normal sized pizza and it turned out we've ordered massive, hardly fitting into the fridge one :) You'd think it will last us two days.... we've been piggies and ate it in one day!
  • Winter is here! First morning frost on the car on Friday.
  • I have got 3 Christmass presents sorted :)
  • I can't wait to dress my Christmass Tree! I will be picking a real one this week! Whoop whoop
  • One of my face creams fell into the toilet this morning! I am not throwing it away! But just to be clear... it had tight lid on and it was ONLY water in the toilet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...