Sunday 30 June 2013

Quick and easy soft daytime smoky eye

I am all about quick and easy... when it comes to makeup that is :D

I do love trying out new makeup and creating looks. But I love sleep more. I really don't like getting up half an hour earlier in the mornings to put the slap on.

I do everything to simplify the makeup process but still look put together. Today's look is super simple, yet gives a nice definition to the eyes.
I swept light taupe/brown colour all over my lids with a fluffy brush. Then applied soft brown kohl pencil from middle to the end of my eyelids. Smudged it with a smudgy sponge (comes with the pencil - double ended thingy). Then applied dark taupe/brown colour on top of the pencil smudging it further with an eyeshadow brush. Then I just used pencil brush to dab some highlight in the inner corners. Done!

It didn't even take 5 minutes. Add mascara, foundation and other bits and I'm done in 15 minutes. That's my style :)

I tried to smile in the pictures below but it just looked awful so I went with the weird pout lol
 







Products used:

*NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette 07 Versus
*Revlon kohl eyeliner
*Maestro 497 blending brush
*Sigma SS239 eyeshadow brush
*Sigma SS219 pencil brush

Today was a beautiful day by the way. Probably first proper day of summer. Me and the boy went to play mini golf. It was my first time and guess what? I won.... I'm a natural... I wonder how many more hidden talents I've got :D

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...