Tuesday 18 June 2013

Random Favourites - Mango, Taylor Swift, Bio Oil, Pina Colada and Open Uni




1. Mango Peach Salsa Yankee Candle & Mango Beautifying Oil
- I am obsessed with these two! This Yankee is perfect for Spring/Summer. Smells sweet but fresh, not sickening at all. Dry mango oil from The Body Shop smells divine too. I always wondered how oil can be dry? But I guess it means that it moisturises but isn't greasy. This one is like that anyway. I don't like it for my hair thou, makes it look stringy.
Anyone knows any mango scented stuff? I am addicted to this scent so give me anything!

2. Taylor Swift 'Red' - Never thought I'd be a fan but I am enjoying this very much.

3. Bio-Oil - I am not committed enough to apply this regularly on my stretch marks so won't tell you here that this is a miracle product. It is helping my super dry nose at the moment though. Bio-Oil is re-hydrating skin around my nose and I hope it will get rid of the dryness for good. I tried many things and this is the only thing that seems to be doing any good.

4. The Open University - I've started to work on my final EMA assignment for Openings Module. I have to submit it by mid July. I enjoyed this module a lot. I managed to wake up my brain and remind myself what's it's like to study and revise. I'm looking forward to my first year as a Uni Student. But for now I need to focus on finishing this one.

5. Pina Colada - I don't think I have to explain much here! It's soooo yummy! It will forever remind me of Tenerife.

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...