Wednesday 12 June 2013

Couple of classsics


I do love a bit of airport shopping. It usually means browsing through shops I don't have easy access to.
My recent airport visit concluded in purchasing Mac Creme Cup lipstick and Naked 2 pallet. The second one I actually bought on a plane for £30. I believe that's £6 cheaper than in the shops so I was a happy bunny.

I won't go on about these because I am sure you've all heard and seen enough. I just wanted to mention that I'm a proud owner of  two products every single make up fan owned for about... ever.

I haven't started using them yet. Not sure why as I am quite excited to try both of these out. I think I just like things to stay looking brand new for a while. I'm weird... I know.



Anyone else lacking Naked 2 out there? .... No? .... Didn't think so!

Sylwia x

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why I don't own these two yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get a hold on creme cup since like... forever? But it's always sold out in our local MAC store (and ordering takes a lifetime, I first want to see it on myself, how it suits me, before I order it online)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where you're coming from. Ordering online can be very tricky when it comes to makeup.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...