Wednesday 11 July 2012

What I used today

I really wanted to post something today but had no idea what to write about. I was just about to give into ‘no inspiration’ excuse when I thought of this post. I think this could be my random little series where I post about a few products (makeup, skincare, perfume etc) and perhaps other bits like accessories I used on a particular day. Nothing scheduled thou as you know I’m not good at sticking to those.

Let me know if you like the idea :)


1) Avon Far Away Exotic EDP- this is the usual fresh scent I normally tend to go for. Far Away Exotic is quite sweet, heavy and fruity. I don’t know why but something draws me into this scent. When I smell this I think of Morocco with colourful streets, hot sweaty nights and lots of noise. It’s probably because it’s marketed as an Eastern scent but I like to think I came up with it all by myself ;)

2) Clinique Superfit Makeup
– there isn’t much I can say about this foundation because it didn’t wow me nor disappoint me. It’s a light water based formula, medium coverage, good staying power. Rather than make me say ‘wow my skin looks awesome’ after applying, I say ‘meah, I look alright’.

3) Sleek Suede Blush – I adore this nude colour. It acts not only like a blush but also a contour on my face. Gives nice warmth to the face and looks very natural. When I don’t know what blush would go with my eye makeup I use this and it always works.

4) Elf quad Day 2 Night
– good quality shadows for the price. Not chalky, well pigmented, nicely blending, what else would we want? Purple one is a bit stubborn and needs bit more of a ‘pack it on the brush’ action but other than that it’s a nice little thing.

5) Catrice Ultimate Colour Be Natural! – nude on a peachy side here. None of the ghost lips problems with this little guy.

6) Clinique High Impact Mascara
- this is a second time purchase. I love it because it’s not clumpy, not vet, separates the lashes very well and keeps them soft throughout the day.



Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...