Saturday 14 July 2012

The Body Shop goodies

I’m sure you’ve all noticed I’ve not been doing any haul posts for quite a while now. I decided to stop doing them simply because I’d rather feature products I’ve actually been using and had time to form an opinion about.

So why the exception from the rule today?

I was randomly browsing some beauty websites (as you do) and stumbled upon The Body Shop one. It turned out they not only have sale going on right now but also give you a code for 30% off of everything including sale items. Plus it was a free delivery on orders over £25 and free mini shower gel. Who could resist that?
This particular offer has ended but there are lots of other great promotions on the website at the moment. You should definitely check it out :)

I got my parcel yesterday and everything smells so delicious I had to tell you all about it straight away.



*Pink Grapefruit Body Mist – not overwhelming, super refreshing scent. I found body mists to be great as a refresher after z long day at work.
*Mango Beautifying Oil – this scent is to die for! Gorgeous fruity mango, again not overwhelming. Looking forward to try this out on my hair and dry areas of my body.
*White Musk Sun Glow Eau De Toilette – I don’t really know how to describe it other than perfect summer scent! Not that we have any summer here…
*Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask – I love deeply invigorating face masks/exfoliators. My skin always feels super soft and blackhead free after Soap&Glory No Clogs Allowed and I’m hoping this is going to be that kind of product.
*Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel – have to say, I’m not a massive fan of The Body Shop shower gels. They’re just an average product, not moisturizing enough for my liking. Nonetheless this was a freebie and it will definitely get used up.
*Aloe & Soft Linen Home Fragrance Oil – beautiful, fresh, clean scent. My home will smell lovely now!




I also love the fact that The Body shop is against animal testing and supports community fair trade.


Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...