Wednesday 4 July 2012

Empties #8

I’ve been posting pictures with mini reviews of my empty products on instagram since last month. It makes it a bit easier to share my opinion straight after I finish the product and it means I don’t have to hold onto rubbish. Plus let’s face it, I love to have stuff to Instagram about ;)

For those of you who don’t own this app, here are last month’s empties. Not much this time.
1. Soap & Glory Fab Pore – Great product. It’s awesome for a quick fix before a big day/night/event. Clears and tightens pores making the skin look fresh and radiant. I will definitely repurchase.

2. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover – Not too impressed with this. A lot of rubbing is involved to remove darker polishes. It’s very drying for an acetone free remover.

3. Osmo Extreme Volume Conditioner – Didn’t do anything moisturizing or volumizing to my hair. Not really worth the price which is a shame cause spray from this range is great.

4. Naked Strengthening Conditioner – Lovely stuff. Kept my hair nice and soft but not as moisturized as I would need to. I repurchased hydrating version to try out.

5. Sanctuary Hand Cream – Just an average hand cream. Moisturizes well enough, has a nice scent but not very fast absorbing.

6. Naked Mild Shampoo Sensitive Scalp – Great introduction to a Naked hair care range. It saved my scalp from being scratched to death ;) . In depth review here.

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...