Saturday 10 March 2012

Modern 60’s?

Asos is a bit of a hit and miss for me. Everything looks great on the website but often clothes don't fit right. I suppose it all looks great on a size 6 model.

When I find something great then it really is great.

I am not a fan of bright colours but couldn’t resist this dress. The fac had something to do with it too.
Fabric is soft to touch and feels good quality.

I think this dress could easily be day or night time outfit depending on accessories. I am still in a process of finding my style but this is definitely my thing - simple, girly and elegant.

Please ignore random disgusting wet bit of newspaper in my garden :/


*Dress – Asos here
*Pumps – Top shop about 3 years ago J
*Bag – Zara, also about 3 years ago.

I have scheduled this post for Saturday so it is probably Saturday when you read it lol. It is Wednesday when I write it and it has been rain-sun-rain-sun all day long. I have motivated myself to go running so it better stay dry!

See you next time

Sylwia x

6 comments:

  1. This looks really lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great colour for you. I agree ASOS is very hit and miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job they've got free delivery and free returns :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love this! And are you wearing pantyhose or are your legs just that tan and shiny?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tights (I love your word for it - pantyhose lol) :D They look really nice in real life (came picks up too much shine lol).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...