Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday Share 24.06.12


Hello my lovelies!

Portion of some great reads today. Enjoy!

1) I love beautebelle's foundation routine! Nothing makes me feel more confident makeup wise than perfect looking skin. Stacey looks gorgeous as always!

2) I so agree with Terri about festival fashion. Maybe I haven’t been to a festival but gone though few outdoor overnight stays and last thing I would wear to one of those was cute pair of lace shorts and high heels! I actually had seen a youtuber suggesting applying false eyelashes on during the festival. It’s no time to be glamorous and precise … Terri is definitely keeping it real!

3) Tereza from CityscapeBliss was definitely smarter than me and bough loads of these great Essence polishes. I got one when I was in Poland and so regret not coming back for more… next time!

4) How gorgeous is this Stila Convertible Colour in Gerbera?! Obviously I couldn’t stop myself and purchased it… no regret thou! Thanks Miss Natty!

5) You seriously need to check out SprinkleofGlitter on you tube. She’s hilarious!

Hope you all had an awesome weekend peeps!
Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...