Tuesday 26 June 2012

And I never Listen to anyone

So I wanted to be one of the cool kids and have a title made out of song lyrics.
If I was going to call it something else it would probably be Obsessed With H&M…

Yes, everything apart from the t-shirt here is from H&M.Oh, and the belt is from primark :)

Same old bag, same old flats, same old nude blazer … Shorts and earrings are old too (last years).

Nonetheless I love this smart/casual look. I feel very comfortable in this kind of outfit and think it’s very me. Makes me feel pulled together but not overdressed.



In some other news I got convinced to read Shades Of Gary. I don’t like doing what everybody else is doing but couldn’t stand being out of the loop for any longer. Will let you know what I think but my friend wants to have a debate with me when we both finish it and recons I will totally be con. Cause you know, I’m sarcastic, skeptic and pessimistic for the most times. Plus I tend to disagree just because everyone else agrees…

I’m on home holiday this week and it’s turning out to be better than I expected.
I’m catching up on reading, watching tv shows, meeting friends and most of all just chillin which I haven’t done for a while.

Please excuse my overgrown garden and have an awesome week!

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...