Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas/Birthday Wishlist

December is getting closer and closer and it's Gift time again! To me it's the only time of the year when I get any presents. That is because it's my Bithday too! It is a little bit unlucky but I got used to it by now :) and that way I can ask for bigger presents as it's combined Christmas and Birthday :)
I don't really expect to receive anything expensive and I will be happy even if it's only something worth a £1. It's the tought that counts! I do like surprises so I don't ask for anything in particular but bear that in mind I do have a little wish list in my head :)


Amazon Kindle. I love reading and this thing would save me so much space! It's perfect for travelling and books are cheaper :)
A new hair dryer. Mine is about 7 years old and on it's last legs. Isn't this one cute?
Mally Beauty. I wonder if it has as long staying power as the brand claims!
Laura Geller Baked Cosmetics. I would love to try some of these baked goodies. I have heard Balance 'n' Brighten powder works wonders.
Sigma beauty Make Me Crazy Travel Brush Kit. All the brushes I would ever need in a travel friendly sizes and great container that turns into a brush holder! I recon pencils would fit in there too!


Books I would like to read. You're probably thinking "what the hell?" on Bear Grylls one?! But I love his show and the book is meant to be great too.


I would love to know what's on your Christmas wish list!
Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...