Thursday 6 October 2011

Look of the day

My work outfit for today was simple LBD with gray accesories. I had a bad hair day so I just pinned them in a bun which did not make them look any better but hey ho.
Pictures are a bit pants but I did take them 5:30 in the morning and I had to leave for work 5:40. Yes, I do have to get up at stupid o'clock :( Anyhoo, I hope you like todays look.

Clothes:
*Dress Miss Selfridge
*Blazer New Look
*Shoes Dorothy Perkins
*Bag New Look




Make up:
*Revlon Color Stay Foundation
*Sleek Nude Collection for eyeshadow, blush and lips!
*Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara

Dose of randomness:
*I bought Batiste dry shampoo at Home Bargains for £1.50!!! Normally £2.20 at Asda. Name of the shop says it all: A Bargain!
*I am loving my Sleek Pout Paint and Polish combo at the mo (Minx and Bare minimum)
*I won't have much time to pack on a Saturday night (I'm leaving on my holiday Sunday morning) but I will try to do "What's in my suitcase" post
*I just ate an ice cream and I'm cold now :(

Hope you enjoyed
Sylw x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...