Tuesday 25 October 2011

Project 10 pan

I did a bit of organizing this past weekend and realized something truly terrifing. I own 8 face creams and 6 cleansers! How did this happen? Where do they come from? Did I buy them? Althou answers to these questions will remain unknown I do have a solution. I am starting double project 10 pan due to overload of cosmetics. The idea is to use up 10 products before buing anything new. To me it's not only about using up the stuff and saving money. This will also give me a chance to use products I have neglected. I always wonder why a lot of cosmetics don't really work for me. Maybe the problem is that I get bored of them, don't stick to using them regulary and move on to another thing.
After the project is finished I will be able to give you guys true opinion on the products I've used up.

Skin care:
*Lirene face wash
*Lirene Intensively Moisturizing Mask
*Nivea Daily Essentials Cleansing Lotion
*Lirene Face Cream
*Sanctuary Body Butter
*The Body Shop Strawberry Hydrating Spray
*Morrisons Foot Butter
*Avon Pedi Peel Pads
*John Frieda Healthy Attitude leave-in spray
*John Frieda Conditioning treatment




Make up:

*No7 Skin Illuminator
*Clinique Superfit Foundation
*Elf Warm Bronzer
*Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil
*Avon Supershock Mascara
*Sephora eyeliner
*Revlon eyeliner
*Urban Decay Primer potion (depoted)
*17 Mirror Shine Beehive
*Revlon Pink Crystals Lipgloss





I just thought that this is a good timing for Project 10 Pan. It will be good to finish off some of the stash as Christmas is coming and everyone knows how cosmetic obsessed I am so will probably be getting a top up from Santa ;)
I have to admit I am braking the rules a little bit. After all the hypes I've been reading for beauty boxes I've subscribed to www.carmine.co.uk . I will treat this as my mothly fix ;) Will of course let you guys know my opion on it.

Hope you enjoyed reading!
Love Sylw xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...