Sunday 16 November 2014

DIY Organiser Dividers


My organiser is from Paperchase (can’t find it on the website anymore but it’s a simple black A5) and it came with an insert divided into six sections. After few months of using the organiser I found that I have only been using the Diary part of the insert. I couldn’t make the other sections work for me. So I decided to make my own dividers and customise the organizer to meet my needs.

I have traced Paperchase devider shape on a double-sided scrapbooking paper and simply cut it out. I punched the holes in the dividers using a single-hole punch. I have then found a random brown envelope that was lying around on the table and cut out the tags. Glued the tags on and stamped the section names on them.

The whole process was very easy and a lot of fun. But most importantly it allowed me to match the organiser to my needs and use it to its full capacity.

Cost:
Scrapbooking paper – approximately £
1 per 12x12 inch card at Colemans (I used 3).
Stamps -
£
1.50 at The Range
Ink -
£1
Single hole punch - £2.50 at Colemans (I use it over and over again when make my own inserts).



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...