Tuesday 6 November 2012

OOTN

Hello my lovelies!

For some reason I always go out in dresses. I never think there are tops, skirts, shorts or any other graments when it comes to a night out.
So the other day when shopping for yet another dress and not getting anywhere I have decided to go the other way.

Skirt and a top got purchased. I know these drop hem skirts have been out there for quite some time now but my love for them is still strong. This nude piece is absolutely gorgeous! It’s the gold thread that makes it so beautiful. Top is just a simple mesh fabric with little tube sequins. It needs a vest top underneath it as it is very see through. Everything would be nicey and goodie with it if the sequins would not come off like crazy. After a wash my whole carpet was covered in sparkly bits :(








Top: New look here!
Skirt: New look here!
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Clutch: Tesco

Have a great week!

Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...