Sunday 18 November 2012

Essence Colour & Go Do You Speak Love?

The one nail polish colour to lift up the mood? For me it’s definitely red!

I have picked up a few Essence nail polishes when I went Poland back in October. They are cheap, have good colour selection and formula is more high end then anyone could expect.

Do you speak love? is a deep vampy red I mostly like to wear in autumn and winter. It looks very sophisticated on the nails and it makes me feel that little bit better when looking at them :).

Only downside – chipped quite quickly even with my usual Seche Vite top coat. Only lasted about 3 days before chunks started to come off. It’s a shame really because I didn’t experience it with nude Essence polishes I’ve tried so far.

Overall it’s a great nail polish and beautiful colour.
Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...