Wednesday 3 December 2014

Beauty favourites – November 2014

I’ve got super small post for you today. I have been really lazy when it comes to beauty this past month hence not much to share with you. However three products featured in this post, I did use consistently throughout the month. I shall explain why.


Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion – First I mentioned it here, saying I wasn’t sure about the scent. Then I mentioned it here, saying I will make the effort of using it. And here I am talking about it again. Well, I love it! I got used to the scent, it doesn’t bother me at all. Most importantly though, it is a great body lotion. Makes my skin soft and keeps it moisturised for couple of days. The ‘moisturised’ effect does not go away after the shower which is rarely seen in body lotions.

Burt’s Bees Hand Salve – Ok, so I have a snotty nose. Like, constantly. This stuff is THE only stuff that keeps my nose from fully peeling off. Thanks to this, I still have a nose. So what I’m trying to say is that this stuff is amazing. I use it on any dry skin patches – elbows, nose, lips …

Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer – I get so pale in the winter, I sometimes scare myself when look in the mirror in the morning. This stuff is great for us stark white faces. Gives a natural finish, it’s matt, great for contouring and whole face bronzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...