- Donna Hay cook book – an amazing book with delicious healthy and light recipes. It’s ideal for people like me who don’t have much time for cooking but want to eat healthy and well. The recipes are QUICK and EASY. Each recipe is no longer than few sentences which is really convenient. Ingredients are simple and inexpensive. I love this book and I will definitely get more cook books from Donna Hay.
- Ray Ban sunglasses – I wouldn’t normally spend nearly $200 on a pair of sunglasses. But I was in New York and it was a holiday of my lifetime so I have decided to splurge. The sunglasses are psychedelic and I absolutely love them.
- New York City – I love this city. Me and Nick (the boy) have stayed there for 4 nights and had an amazing time. I hope I will be able to go back one day.
- Pinterest – If you are on there, you probably already love it. If you are not on there, you need to register. I am obsessed with this site, so many amazing ideas and inspirations.
- One Republic ‘Native’ and Lana Del Rey ‘Ultraviolence’ – I have been listening to these two albums nonstop for about 2 weeks now. ‘Native’ has such a positive vibe and listening to it instantly puts me in a good mood. ‘Ultraviolence’ on the other hand is something I listen to when I want to relax and sooth my soul.