Saturday 22 December 2012

Parcel from America

So so so exciting! After little bit of drama with shipping etc. (all forgotten now) I finally received long awaited for parcel from super lovely Kristen GlitterGlossAndGlaze!

This was a swap we arranged a while ago and my parcel came in just in time for my Birthday/Christmas! Yeey!

I asked Kristen to get me these Lori Greiner makeup cases as they are especially designed for storing makeup, nail stuff or even jewellery. These will be absolutely perfect for my travels to Poland and weekends away. All other bits were a total surprise and I love every bit.
I’m really curious to try Blinc Mascara and NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation. I have always wanted to try Macadamia Oil Treatment and Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips. It will be so much fun trying everything out!






Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...