Tuesday 11 December 2012

Empties #10


*Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Hair Conditioner
– the thing I love the most about this conditioner is the scent. This isn’t surprising because I love everything honey scented but this fragrance stays on my hair for ages. I have not experienced anything like it in my whole life (you’d think I’m talking about something massively important here lol). Honestly thou! My nose always gets used to any fragrance I put on myself within few minutes but with this conditioner I was getting a lovely honey weft every time my hair moved! I felt like I was in the shampoo commercial – wanted to swish my hair all over the place ha ha. Other than that it’s a nice conditioner, quite rich but not heavy on the hair.

*Naked Volume Shampoo – love it, purchased it several times already. Raved about it here.
*The Body Shop Grapefruit Shower Gel – lovely refreshing scent but I find their shower gels quite drying :(
*Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray
– doesn’t hold that great and smells so strong that I wanted to puke every time I used it. I was actually left with that horrible bitter taste in my mouth after breathing it in for a few seconds. Not buying it again for sure.

*Benefit Bad Gal Mascara – nice formula but too big of a brush for my eyes.

*The Body Shop Hydrating Body Spray – I didn’t notice any hydration with this but served lovely refreshing purpose especially in the summer. Strawberry scent was just right – not too sweet.

*Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser – I have to say this is an amazing product for the price. It’s a great budget alternative to Liz Earle but…. I wish there was no but….  but I prefer the Liz Earle one. It’s not really my choice but my skin’s choice. It felt little bit softer, happier and glowier (is that a real word?)after using Liz Earle.  Nothing wrong with the Superdrug cleanser thou, highly recommended if you’re on a budget.

*Palmolive Liquid Soap – smells gorgeous and isn’t as drying as some other soaps so thumbs up.

*Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo – best thing since sliced bread – love love love!

*Spa Sea Salt Scrub – not very impressed with this. It seems like this is just coconut oil mixed with sea salt which I could do myself at a significantly lower price. I wouldn’t do it though because this was way too harsh for my skin. My body was actually red as if scratched by a bunch of kittens :/ Plus it stung like hell if put on damaged/spotty skin. I wouldn’t like to experience it again.
Sylwia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...