Wednesday 16 February 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion – second life!

Primer Potion is an amazing product! Unfortunately it costs £12 which to me is a lot of money for an eyeshadow primer. When mine was nearly finished and there was hardly anything coming out of the bottle, I started thinking... There must be some more product in those curves...


I cut the bottle in half and what I saw was beyond my expectations!


I imagined I would get few more uses out of these leftovers. Instead I managed to scoop out enough product to fill up two jars! Majority of the 10ml that you are getting originally in the bottle is impossible to get out before cutting it in half.


I found this picture on google where someone cut it in the fattest part. You can see the wand only goes thru the middle of the bottle and rest of it is being wasted.



Verdict? Packagi
ng may be cute but probably the least practical I have ever seen!


Love Sylwia XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...