Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sephora Cleansing Oil Review

This review is going to be short and to the point. I'm going to state right at the beggining that I don't like this product and don't recommend it at all.


I tried to use it as a make up remover in a few different ways on my face and eyes and not only it took me 5 times longer than any other make up remover I've tried but it also didn't remove much make up. It doesn't tick any boxes of what it claims to be:
"Gently removes all types of make up, even waterproof" - after 5 minutes trying to cleanse my eyes all I was left with were massive black circles from my mascara. Just water would probably do a better job because oil managed to set the mascara on my skin. And it wasn't even waterproof!
"Skin is perfectly clean, ... Rinses off without leaving any greasy residue" - most of my make up was still on my face after several minutes trying to massage it into the skin. I had to rinse my face about 10 times to get rid of the greasiness and I could still feel it being there.

This product didn't work for me and I won't even attempt to try and use it all up.

Did you ever try a product that let you down all the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...