Sunday 23 November 2014

Product use up – November 2014 empties



Batiste Dry Shampoo – I have tried many dry shampoos and always come back to Batiste. Yes, it leaves white cast on the hair BUT apart from that it is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried.

V05 Firm Hold Hairspray – okish hairspray, left my hair little bit crunchy.

Neutrogena Multi - Defence Daily Moisturiser
– lovely product. I will definitely re-purchase. It moisturises well, has SPF 15, soaks in well, leaves the skin feeling soft and smells lovely (its scent will forever remind me of the holiday in Tenerife cause that’s where I used it for the first time).


Avon Far Away Exotic Perfume – I didn’t really like the scent of it. I layered it with different perfumes just to use it up. That’s the problem with Avon, the page of the catalogue smells different to the actual perfume in the bottle.

The Body Shop White Musk Sun Glow - lovely summer scent. Shame it only lasts on the skin for a couple of hours.

Bio – Oil – I’m not really sure what to think of this. I feel like it is a great moisturizer but it didn’t really do anything with my scars. I have applied it every day for about a month but the scars (one on my leg scratched by a tree branch and on my arm – paintballing!!) still look the same.

Heart lip gloss – got this random little cute thing from a friend. Just a nice one to keep in a pocket, it was quite moisturizing!

Rimmel Bronzing Compact Powder – it’s a nice bronzer. It was a light matte shade so I only really used it in the winter when I normally get really pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...